Phil.

I have a Hakko 936, but your question does not relate to the specific soldering station. I prefer a narrow chisel tip, so the 4mm would be my choice. Used 'sideways', it will work similar to a conical tip, but has enough flat area to handle most thru-hole soldering jobs. I personally do not find the conical tips to be any advantage, I have tried them and discarded them in preference to the screwdriver (chisel) tips.
YMMV.

73,
Don W3FPR