Hello everyone!
I have a Signalink USB box that I'd like to interface with my new K3. From what
I understand the preferred connection method is via the rear Line-In/Out jacks,
right? I am using those with my rack audio gear, though (xlr mic/EQ/mixer/etc).
What would you guys suggest that I do?
Can/should I use the front mic connector (it is the standard Kenwood 8-pin
pinout, right?). Or is it possible to connect the Signalink inline with the
audio stuff, between the rack and the K3?
Also, I have a new LP-PAN with an E-mu 0404 sound card that I haven't connected
yet. So I wonder if that can somehow be used for the Signalink.

I also have an iPlus box (FYI).
Thanks in advance for your suggestions and ideas!

Slava Baytalskiy
sla...@nullserv.com
W2RMS