Slava,

Yes, you should be able to use the front mic jack. Set the SignaLink for mic level output rather than line level (see the SignaLink documentation). Turn bias off for the front mic.

It is feasible that you could feed the SignaLink into your audio rack, but it should not run through any of the conditioning mechanisms. If you do that, you would want to kill all other inputs to your audio rack and just run the SignaLink 'straight through' to the Line In on the K3. Whether that is possible or not depends on the capabilities of your mixer.

73,
Don W3FPR