hello juliano,

I'll put the single "080 info" Book of troubleshooting, if it can help you

If you saw the message INFO 080, the
I/O controller (IOC, RF-U1) or other auxBus
device did not respond to messages from the
main processor (MCU). Turn power OFF and
back ON; if you hear some relays switching
on power-up, the IOC may be OK, and the
problem is likely to be with the AuxBus
(081)
  If you do not hear any relays switching on
power-up, your IOC (RF-U1) may be
defective. Inspect U1 carefully to see if you
have installed it backwards or if any pins are
bent.
  Pull U1 out, check its pins, then re-install it,
making sure all pins make good contact with
the IC socket. Check the 4-MHz oscillator
(075).
  Remove the bottom cover and verify that all
pins of U1’s socket are soldered, as well as
those of the 6V regulator (RF-U2), and U1’s
4 MHz oscillator (RF-Z5).
  With power ON, check all voltages
associated with U1. You should see 6V at
pins 1 and 20 at all times, even when the IOC
is sleeping (not being accessed by the MCU).

K2 SN 7369

73 , Christophe F8ACF-56