Recently I replaced the computer in my shack.  When I did so, I moved the
PCI serial board from the old computer to the new one.  I then plugged my
K-line into the same ports on the computer as I originally had them plugged
into on the old computer (K3 into the integrated port, P3 and KPA500 into
the same ports on the PCI board).  I then downloaded and installed all the
latest utilities.  Each utility found its relevant system except for the P3
utility.  The P3 is plugged into one of two possible ports in the port list
in the P3 utility.  On either port, all the utility does is scan through
the various baud rates looking for the P3.  The baud rate on the P3 is set
to 38400, as are the physical port configurations in Device Manager on the
PC.  I verified the cables are all connected properly.  I verified the
ports work properly.  During this whole endeavor I didn't change anything
in the connections on my K-Line.

If anyone can make any suggestions as to what is causing this issue, I'd
appreciate it.  Thank you all in advance for the assistance.

73,

--Ian
Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA  EM74ua