Ted,

The SVGA option for the P3 requires a dedicated monitor screen. It cannot be shared with the output of a computer.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 4/8/2014 7:43 AM, Dauer, Edward wrote:
I am thinking of adding the SVGA option to my K3-P3.  It would be neat to have
a single wide screen monitor running split screen, with the P3 display on one
side and a logging/spotting program on the other - or if necessary, alternate
screen keyed from the computer keyboard.  Anyone know if this can be done (by
someone who is neither an electrical engineer nor a computer whiz)?