You know what I would buy in an instant? The P3-SVGA card but without the P3
chassis. If that was available as an add-on to the K3. Bring-your-own-display
sort of an option. Have a VGA or dvi or maybe even HDMI (much smaller) in the
back of a K3.
Is that possible?

Slava Baytalskiy
sla...@nullserv.com