If you can remember to remember, hah! Then the K3 has a "sort of" quad band stack register. You can program the M1 to M4 keys with a set of different frequencies and recall them to get to whichever band segment you want. They are not true band stack in the sense of remembering where a recalled band stack register was last left they only remember their programmed frequencies but it can aid jumping around a band. They also remember mode and I think other settings. What's more they are band sensitive so you can have a set of four band memories in M1 to M4 for each band.

Now with programming the keypad as a band change switch using M>VFO you can "almost" implement single key band change and stack switch. Okay so it's 2 keys for a band change and 2 other keys for a stack switch, but better than nothing, sometimes.

73
Martin, HS0ZED, A7???