Conditions were pretty rough yesterday.  We only had about 30 participants,
compared to more like 40 typically.  There were very few check-ins from the
east coast.  Give the net another try.  We usually have much better signals,
and one of the relays should get you, even if I can’t.  Net report to follow
soon.

73,
Phil, NS7P