Sounds like something for the list...

This would be a handy feature!

Mike W0MU

On 4/14/2014 10:59 PM, Ed Muns wrote:
K3 configurations are not transferable to other K3s.  Some of the
configuration parameters are specific to the K3, like the gain calibration
and VCO parameters.

Accordingly, the K3 Utility only allows configurations to be restored to the
same serial number K3 that they were saved from.  This is a good thing.

It would be nice if the radio non-specific configuration parameters were
transferrable but that feature currently is not available.

Ed W0YK

Phil, W7OX wrote:
I'm not sure. My recollection is that someone
posted a few weeks ago that he has two K3s and
could not load the config file save from one into
his other one. I don't plan to be in a position to
try that myself