If I can get a list of parameters to be saved/restored (I'm not a contester)
-*AND*- someone to agree to test (it can be tedious and time consuming), I'll
take a swing at writing something. Windows first, then maybe Mac later. For
Windows, a XP, Win7 and Win8 user will be necessary.

Contact me off list, please.

73, Mike NF4L