All,

Lyle emailed me 2 minutes after I posted this and pointed me in the right
direction (Thanks Lyle!)  The problem was that at some point I had
accidentally bumped the setting in the config to tell the radio that I had
the KXPA100 installed, which I don't.  As soon as I turned that off,
everything was back to normal.

Tim

--
Owner, worldwidedx.com