Hi Tom,
Thank you for the help here!  The NR showing N/A was caused by my having
the AGC off.  I was unaware that killed the NR.

The feedback problem is not that simple...  I believe it is feeding back
via the sound card...  More as I narrow it down.  Not a simple matter of
having the audio up...  I need to recreate the problem, and note how
everything is set.  I am finally getting the 10,000 view of the radio in
my head.

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net