From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Frank
Precissi
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 1:37 PM
To: Elecraft Group
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Field day radio

This field day myself and a friend are loading my K3/P3 in the truck and
going up to the high desert in way northern-california.  We plan on running
1A on battery/generator.

Any helpful K3 protips for field day would be appreciated. :)  This thread
makes me want to make a list of stations running K3's for FD so I can give a
shout-out to my fellow Elecraft brethren if we QSO.

Frank
KG6EYC

--
CW: NAQCC #6554 | SKCC #10435 | FISTS #16155 | SOC #1038 | FPQRP #3186
Digital: FHC #4224 | 30MDG #6370 | DMC #5698

delivered to n...@comcast.net