SIGH!!!!!!

Now Elecraft is drawn in into this Moaning and GRIPING.

PLEASE, Please, go back and read the original post!
Elecraft had absolutely nothing to do with the time it took for him
get his purchased item.

BTW. Elecraftlet you pick your own POISON

On Thursday, April 24, 2014 7:34 PM, Harry Yingst via Elecraft
<elecraft@mailman.qth.net> wrote:

>I have to agree (that is should stay here)
>
>I like Elecraft and have swayed a number of people to them, but getting a
>ordered product
>shipped to me correctly and in a timely manner is part of that business
>relationship.
>
>I work hard to earn the money I spend with Elecraft.
>That money represents the fruits of my labors, when I spend it with Elecraft
>I'm trusting them to process my orders in a very timely and correct manner.
>
>I tend to use Priority Mail it is the most cost effective and allows me to
>spend more with Elecraft.
>
>(I would like to see Elecraft use more Flat rate shipping since it's typically
>cheaper than the current
 rates)