Maybe this thread would better be moved to the United Parcel Service list? For all of us, shipping is what it is. It matters where you live on the planet, and it apparently matters where you live in relation to the nearest public road. Elecraft, like all the other online stores we all visit, offer a variety of shipping options. You get to pick, how much better and more capitalistic could that be? :-))

I have no idea who our UPS drivers are, nor the USPS or FedEx. I'm without color vision, honestly they all look alike to me. Well, not the trucks. :-)

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2014 Cal QSO Party 4-5 Oct 2014
- www.cqp.org