One change in the beta firmware is to make the width of the transmit cursor in "Data A" mode equal to 2.7 kHz. The reason is that in Data A mode there is no way for the firmware to know what the actual bandwidth is - it can be whatever is coming out the PC's sound card. So rather than assume narrow-FSK as in the old firmware, the new firmware makes the cursor width equal to the SSB bandwidth.

Alan N1AL