Hi Alan,

I think you should go a bit deeper and read the data sub mode and the DSP
bandwidth and have the transmit cursor agree more closely to how the
operator is listening to signals. When I'm operating split in RTTY the last
thing I want to see is a 2.7KHz wide red cursor cluttering up the screen. If
you can't do this then there could be a menu option to adjust the red cursor
width.

73,
Mike K2MK

Alan Bloom wrote