Good Evening,
After a week of cold wet weather we have another day of gloom and downpour. However, the dry season is only a few months away. I may see more of the sun by late May. With all of this rain late in the season the trees should do well and not be in too much danger of fire this summer. Propagation, on the other hand, has been poor to abysmal this week. I could hear folks but they could never hear me. I checked to see if my antennas were still up more than once. The sun has been acting up though and maybe afterward it will cause the ionosphere to be more highly charged. Who can tell? What I do know is the grouse are holding much tighter to cover with the cold and wet weather and when they do flush it can be quite a test of the adrenal glands. I was reaching under a cedar tree for some firewood when he (or she) flushed and knocked off my cap. I think they are testing me.

Please join us tomorrow.

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
 7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (6 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-