Good Evening,
The weather has cooled off and gotten wetter. The rainy season is far from over. Lots of wind knocked down the new grass and the old needles were falling like rain. I have to sweep the roof at least once a year or else the ferns start to grow. But the fir trees are enjoying it showing a lot of new growth.

With the active sun propagation has been either marginal or not at all. There is a CME due to arrive soon (maybe) which will increase the normal, spring QRN. Forty meters has become harder to use. If I moved the second net later it would work but I can't fit it into my schedule nor can people stay up late on Sunday night.

Please join us tomorrow.

14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
 7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (6 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

-