Bought just a few months ago. S/N 6032. Paid $1538 shipped to me in Japan. I
have the KX3, KXAT3 auto tuner, KXBC3 battery charger, MH3 hand mic, the KXPD3
paddles, and the Fred Cady KX3 book. I also have eight Sanyo Eneloop 2700 maH
NIMH batteries in the unit and have a second spare set (unopened) of the same
batteries that are included.

I want a simpler radio such as the Argonaut VI so will sell this whole package
for $1100 shipped. There is nothing wrong with it at all....I just do not care
for all the endless bells and whistles.

US Postal Money Order only. I will ship to you via USPS Priority. I am
stationed here in Japan and will only ship via US Postal Service.

LCDR Lane Zeitler
Forward Deployed
US Naval Hospital
Yokosuka Japan