Who needs two receivers when you can buy two complete radios (TS590s) for the
price of the Elecraft

George, W6GF....Owing 2)K3s .....1)KX3....AND 1)TS590S

On Thursday, May 1, 2014 11:55 PM, W0MU Mike Fatchett <w...@w0mu.com> wrote:

The 590 has some short falls.  No 2nd receiver, some issues on 10m.
Only one roofing filter.

I owned a couple of FT-2000's and they were easy to use.  Looked pretty
cool but had some serious performance issues in the receiver.  Sold them
and got a K3 and then another one.

Most reflectors and groups deal with issues and problems.  I try not to
get too involved with the negatives about what I own.

Mike W0MU

Message delivered to georgefrit...@yahoo.com