If this list moves to a forum format, I for one will "bail out" - I hate trying to follow something on a forum. I may be in the minority, but I am interested in all the Elecraft products, and I use filters in my email client to sort the list content as I desire at any one particular time (it is not always the same).
It may be archaic, but it works for me.

If you want it to be more "forum-like" try setting your subscription to 'no mail' and read the list at Nabble. You can still post, but there is no email sent to you.

73,
Don W3FPR