I tried to get the KX3 to work with the latest rev level of N1MM and configured
it
per the instructions for one cable connection using just the USB to serial cable
supplied to go between the radio and PC win7.  The configuration talks ok at
38400bps
with commands for changing bands, vfo frequency and mode but I get an error
message
saying no CW port has been selected.  I'm running on COM 3.    In reading
through the
help manual I some radios require cw keying via a separate keying line into the
KX3 using
the serial commands set.  Anyone been through this with the KX3 and figured out
how to run
with only the USB to serial cable?

Thanks

John, W1QS