mcduffie wrote
> But this isn't a general topic forum. It is an Elecraft forum.  And guess
> what.
> Elecraft is the owner/moderator.  People aren't here to chit chat about
> whatever
> is on their mind, unless it relates specifically to Elecraft equipment.
>
> Gary

*
"This forum is for non ham radio posts of general interest to Elecraft list
readers.  Discussion about mailing list and Nabble problems also goes here.*

Well Guess what? When I read that I took it at face value.

I guess I'll have to read up on translating Plain English into some obscure
ham radio language.

Tell you what, I surrender. No point in flogging this horse anymore. In the
future, I'll post my OT posts to an NSA website...they read EVERYTHING...

73
Jim / KD2FIP