Bob,

You cannot tell the K3 to change it.

The Signalink is a mono soundcard and only listens to the left channel - which is the connection to the tip of the jack. Even if the Signalink cable has a stereo plug, there is nothing connected to the ring.

If you need to listen to the SubRX audio, you will have to use a soundcard that is stereo. If you use the internal computer soundcard, be sure to turn off Windows sounds.

If you want to use the Signalink, you would have to make an adapter for the Signalink audio input so that the audio is taken from either the tip (normal) or the ring connection (SubRX) - a manual switch would be in order to select either one.

73,
Don W3FPR