Greetings,

I have yet another question...  I've decided that I'm going to get the KX3,
KXAT3, and the MH3 and am trying to now nail down the other options that I
will purchase, vs what I will add at a later date.

One of the things I'm looking at is the Stackable binding posts.  The way I
read this is that I can just use a random length wire (provided that it is
a 1/4 wavelength on some band), hook it to the radio and just get on the
air...

Is that an apt description of what this adaptor is for?

I would like to thank the group for answering my questions, and helping me
in my decision making.

Thanks and 73,
Joshua Gould
K8WXA