Thanks Jack,

I'll call them, but I removed the KSB2 module and I still have the problem. There appears to be plenty of drive either way. I ordered a PA replacement kit just to have it on hand. I can get the xstrs locally, but not all the mounting stuff.

Larry N8LP

Jack Brindle wrote:

Larry;

I suggest you call Elecraft customer support on this. Something tells me they will want you to check out the KSB2 module to find the problem.

Good luck!