Well, in the four grade my Italian teacher would come down on my left hand with
her 18" ruler every time I used my left hand.  So by the time I got to 8th
grade I could write my name equally poor with either hand.  AS the result, I
can send on a bug with either hand........... Some can recognize my code
sending, but only when I use my left hand.  BTW,  I taught code at Fort Gordon,
GA.  Signal

School.  It was VERY interesting to see the problems some had and with my
background we were able to get most of them through the course.

Mel, K6KBE