A final comment to the issue of keyboard vs mill.  I find that the keyboard
tactile feel is not as good as a old hard mechanical mill.  Albeit you need
more pressure to complete the stroke, but it is positive.  Something like the
feedback sound of the paper being hit.  I think mainly because I learned to
type on a mill decades ago, hi.  But here is one thing I will comment on, when
typing at high speed on a teletype machine you can get to the point of going
fast enough to actually feel the actuator riding over the cam...  Quite a
sensation at the limit of the machine, 60 wpm as I recall.

Mel, K6KBE