Gavin,

As has been explained by a couple others, the K2 filters (other than the OP1 filter on the KSB2 option board) are entirely user configurable - you can set the filter width and the filter center frequency as you desire. You can find information for doing that at my website www.w3fpr.com in part 3 of the article on K2 Dial Calibration. If you need Spectrogram, the download link to my local files can be found near the bottom of the opening page.

Additional information on aligning the K2 filters can be found on Tom "Hammond N0SS's (SK) website. The content of his website is being preserved by the Mid-Missouri Radio Club as part of their website - see http://www.mmccs.com/mmarc/n0ss/.

73,
Don W3FPR