How would that work Bob? Actually Peltier junctions do not create cold. They
move heat and then the distance the heat is moved is less than a quarter inch
and you end up with more heat than you started with. BTW you need a heat sink
for the back side of the Peltier. Back to square one. You can get more cooling
from an ice cube.
73
Fred, AE6QL