As I stated I do Not have a KPA500 It is in the future plans but I need to get
some antenna work done first.

As I stated I replaced the Fans in my K3

I went with the Noctua brand because they are known for making a quality fan
that is very quiet.

New Fan: Noctua NF-A6x25 FLX
Airflow: 17 cfm (29.2 m3h converted to cfm)

Noise: 19.3db
Speed: 3000 RPM (at 12 v)

Static Pressure: 2.18 mm
Current: 120 mA  (.12 A)

Original Fan: UTEC AT6015L-12L2B-ND2

Airflow: 15.4 cmf at 24.8db

Noise 24.8
Speed 3000 RPM (at 12v)

Static Pressure: 2.21mm
Current 100 mA

Yes I hear the air rushing but not the bearings