Phil,

Who reads release notes? :-)

Now I need to go check my set up and see if I have it right!

Thanks for calling this to my (our!) attention.

73, Phil W7OX

On 6/14/14, 5:18 PM, Phil Hystad wrote:
These instructions were in the release notes for the
firmware update that included the feature.

So, if you downloaded the firmware, you should have
been able to get the release notes; but, they are also
found on the Elecraft web page for firmware software
updates.

73, phil, K7PEH