On 6/19/14, 7:38 PM, Bill Frantz wrote:
Both programs are supposed to be able to send CW, but I haven't experimented with that feature. (My CW is bad enough that I think I should be hand-sending everything for the practice.)

RUMlog does send CW. I have the macros setup and it works just fine. I cannot seem to get the CW send function with my KX3 (I didn't dig really deep into why and I don't really use RUMlog with the KX3 - possibly because the KX3 was setup as the secondary transceiver?), but it does work with the K3.
I have also experimented with fldigi on the Mac (and on Linux). It also seems to work well, but I haven't given it the many hours I've spent with the DL2RUM programs.
Fldigi works great on my Mac. I use it mostly for MARS work, but have used it in the past for PSK31 and Olivia 8/250. For more information, join the linuxham (all one word) Yahoo group.

73 Bill AE6JV