I use MacLoggerDX. I’ve tried RUMLog, it is OK if you can deal with its quirks.
I tried Aether - it lasted about 30 seconds.

MLDX is a bit quirky, too, but I can live with it. It does OK as a contest
logger if you’re not a serious contester.

I have used N1MM in a Parallels VM - works just fine.

The Mac versions of the Elecraft utilities work just fine.

I’ve used Cocoa Modem, but frankly I prefer fldigi for the very little digital
mode work I do, and the Mac version works well.

73,
Chuck, AA3CS

-----
“Mr. Scott, there are always alternatives." -- Spock