Martin and All,

Yes, I think KX3 Companion does work. Shortly after it was first released, I downloaded it onto my Motorola Droid Maxx. Once I obtained the "OTG" cable (not easy to find locally), I hooked it up to my KX3, and it seemed to work very well. I haven't really had a chance to use the program very much, but I also have connected a bluetooth keyboard to simplify the typing process.

I think there may be an update to the KX3 Companion program which I have not yet downloaded. Possibly there is a glitch in that which may be giving you a problem??? I would think the program would work well on your Samsung.

Anyway, I can tell you that it should work, so keep trying. Someone else may have better info to pass on to you.

Dave W7AQK