 Fra: "Andrea IU4APC iu4...@yahoo.com [KX3]" <k...@yahoogroups.com>
Til: "k...@yahoogroups.com" <k...@yahoogroups.com>
Kopi: Elecraft Reflector <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sendt: Torsdag, 26. juni 2014 13.23
Emne: Re: [KX3] KX3 Companion, does it work?

Hi Martin,

are you using the latest version? Free or Full version? Which version of
Android are you running? Are you using the external PA?

About sending... are you using the SEND or XMIT mode?

In any case... later today I'll release an updated version dedicated to Field
Day with improvements on the logging side. More about it later.

73, Andrea IU4APC
http://kx3companion.com/

Il giorno 26/giu/2014, alle ore 12:50, Martin Storli - LA8OKA
arcticp...@yahoo.no [KX3] <k...@yahoogroups.com> ha scritto:

>Have anybody got the KX3 Companion App for Android to work?
>http://kx3companion.com/
>I downloaded the app and tryed it, but the app locks up i after TX.
>
>Also, the App has a 4 seconds delay after the last text is sent, and there
>doesn't seem to be possible to adjust this delay.
>
>Due to these flaws, the app is unusable for me.
>
>I have tryed the both with my Sony Xperia Z phone and my Samsung Tab 2 7" and
>with 4 different OTG cables, and the app locks up after TX on all devices.
>
>Have anybody else got the KX3 Companion app to work OK?
>
>Martin Storli
>LA8OKA
>Oslo, Norway
>
>ARCTICPEAK's Radio pages!