On 6/27/2014 3:16 AM, Gerry leary wrote:
Thanks very much for showing me HYpower Anntennas.  They look very interesting,
and I am going to call them with questions.

When I was getting back on the air in 2003 in Chicago, I needed a shortened antenna for 80 and 40. I bought his shortened 80/40 dipole. It's a full size half wave on 40, with loading coils and more wire on each side for 80M. It worked fine. When I moved to CA, I bought only the loading coils for the comparable 160/80 version. I've since used those coils to build 160/80/40M antennas at two very different sites. I built the 160/80 per Barry's design, and added a fan element for 40M.

73, Jim K9YC