This guy comae up with a variation on the OCF Dipole that matches well on many bands and has been field tested in contests by a station in Germany. Lightweight, low profile, durable, especially good for QRP or field day operations.

Maybe it will give you an idea or two... I understand the developer spent countless hours modeling, testing, re-modeling, re-testing, etc., until he got the right feed point offset to maximize low SWR on multiple bands, as if looking for the holy grail of antennas.

http://www.aerial-51.com/

I have no financial interest in any of it, but if the balun comes potted in epoxy, it was kinda my idea ... ;-)