Very interesting, Ed, and your web page is too.

I see that the KX3-2M is in a screened box positioned immediately on top
of the ATU.  Does the position of it have any detrimental affect on the
operation of the ATU on the normal KX3 bands (1.8 to 50MHz)?  I do not
see any mention of this in the FAQ.

It is good to see that progress is being made. I have one on order which
I hope to use on my overseas vacation in September.

73 de David G4DMP

In a recent message, Edward R Cole <kl...@acsalaska.net> writes
[snip]
>But the thing I wanted to say is KX3-2M Rx sensitivity at 162 MHz
>appears pretty good!  Quick check of 2m Rx sensitivity was made using
>my XG3+30 dB step-attenuator and good it was hearing down to -137 dBm
>in SSB bandwidth.
[snip]
--
 | David M Pratt, Kippax, Leeds.   |