Hi Dave,

I'm glad you found a solution and it's good to know that the mods work. You
might want to take this opportunity to reevaluate your AGC settings. I use
headphones and anything above 010 is painful. I used to set it to 012 to
help my brain work weak signals but the occasional strong signal felt like
Q-tips piecing my ear drums. Ramping the AGC THR up to 020 is unthinkable
for me.

73,
Mike K2MK

Dave Hachadorian-2 wrote