Another Mac user chiming -

My wife and I dumped our Dell / Windows computers about seven years ago and
couldn't be happier. She now is using a MacBook Pro w/Retina display and I have
two Mac's: a 27" iMac and an original version of the MacBook Air (MBA). When we
got rid of the Dell's, I chose MacLoggerDX (MLDX). Another very good choice,
IMHO. I started out running MLDX on the MBA, but because that poor old laptop
is not capable of running the newest version of the Mac OS, I decided to move
my MLDX over to the iMac. Still use the MBA for portable use; I log my QSO's on
it and then export 'em and import 'em over on the iMac when we get home.

I'm quite happy with MLDX and the support that is provided by the author - Don
Agro / VE3VRW. The software has NEVER failed in all the time I've been using
it. I'd recommend it to anyone who is looking to move from PC to Mac. I believe
there is a trial version available. Whether it works well for you may depend on
what kind of operating you do. I an not a big contest operator. I had been on a
quest for 5BWAS the past three years and spend some time operating in the ARRL
SS, ARRL 160m, ARRL 10m contests, looking for needed states. I occasionally
chase DX and have been known to waste an hour or so of my life trying to bust a
pileup now and then! About 90 percent of my operating is CW, and the past
couple months I've been using WSJT-X to operate my K3 on the JT65 and JT9
modes. I use MLDX for occasional rig control, but that's about it. For me, it
is primarily a logging program and something that allows me to keep track of my
9BWAS and DXCC totals.

FWIW - I have a K3 and a KX3 and MLDX plays very well with both of these rigs.

Jim / W6JHB
Folsom, CA