This sounds like good advice. However, every connector socket on my K3 is populated, ditto the computer, ditto the KPA500, ditto the KAT500.

Pulling all wires when there is a potential storm threat is totally impractical. Even if I did, I'm sure some of the connectors would simply not last.

I suspect others have similar situations.

73 de Brian/K3KO