I've been thinking about what kind of antenna to put up. With my height and
deed restrictions, I'm quite limited. I've thought about putting up a
horizontal loop antenna. Basically I was planning to run some enameled
magnet wire around the perimeter of the roof (I have no plans on running
more than 10 watts). The wire would lay under the shingles so it can't be
seen. The antenna will be 1 WL long on 80 meters. I'll run coax down to the
K2 + ATU.

This is similar to "The Loop Skywire" described in the November 1985 issue
of QST. Anyone have experience (or see a problem) with this antenna?

Thanks,

Kevin

N8IQ