This is just a short note to say that after a year of continued use, that I
remain more than satisfied with my K3 transceiver which is connected to a
hex beam antenna at about 26 feet.

I read the reflector frequently, but since I have had absolutely no issues
with the rig and its performance, I have little reason to comment on this
board.

I use the rig for cw operations only (no microphone for this rig) and seem
to be able to work stations just about anywhere in the world without a lot
of effort. Operating with the K3 with a real joy; thanks Elecraft. I will
comment again in a another year or two. Hi Hi
73s  Roger Rippy    W7RIP