I had the following error message on my KX3......ERR TXG  d=200 after pushing
the Tune button to see my SWR
This was my setup at the time......
KX3 on CW, filter setting 300, VOX on, ATU off, Pre on and the band was 20m
Antenna was mobile whip on my car and RG8 coax.

I had another unusual thing going on as well and that is my SWR was always
1.4:1 no matter where I was on the 20m even all the way up to the SSB portion.
Normally the mobile whip never had that bandwidth and nor should it.

I then swapped out antennas and moved down to two 15 meters and the error was
no longer there but I still had this odd 1.4:1 SWR across the band. When I got
home I put my KX3 on a dummy load and no error message. I then put the KX3 on
my home MFJ 1788 loop antenna and no error message or SWR anomalies. I am not
sure what was going on and never had that problem in the mobile before. Any
ideas would be great.
Mike
VE3WDM