I still have my 12" K&E Log-Log Duplex Vector rule, here on the desk, and I use it for a few things for which I can't remember the equations but I do remember the motions. Every so much quicker than looking functions up in the HP48GX books. I mourn the final demise of the HP41CX. The case for the rule is long gone.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2014 Cal QSO Party 4-5 Oct 2014
- www.cqp.org