I have a couple nice bamboo Hemmi slide rules, one even devoted to electronics calculations, but my most cherished is a cheap 12" log-log plastic Sterling. My late mom bought it for me from a drug store when I was in 8th grade. It took weeks of begging and groveling till she gave me the $6 for it. Then I'm sure I drove my parents crazy showing how I could calculate things. Geek from day one. :-)

73,
Mike ab3ap