The capability to see my transmitted signal would be really great, much more useful than SSTV, at least for me. Probably very hard to do with the PX3. Probably also harder than many think with a K-Line because you want to see what's heading up the coax, not something from inside the K3. But it would be a cool addition for me.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2014 Cal QSO Party 4-5 Oct 2014
- www.cqp.org